Saturday, February 25, 2017

علاقتي بالافلام MY MOVIES RELATIONSHIP

this is not going to be a typical info like (am from there or i study that, or my hobbies are)...etc!!
i am just going to write what made me sign here in particularity soooo! let me start by saying that i don't like movies or cinema in general!!
i just find comfort in then or a sanctuary out of outside world, the world which i am dying to be a part of, i can sum up 45% of my entire reality is in my relationship with my laptop, at least in the past nine years, so i guess it typical for me to do some time in here, i just want to share my thoughts, it's like writing in my journal " my movies journal "

am working my way through watching anything worth watching, since i was a kid i chose to be lonely with my movies and cartoon, i remember when i was seven years old i told my uncle that i will never stop watching cartoon and he told me i promise you once you're older you will stop watching!! ,,,,, and he was i right, i stop watching cartoon once i reached 15 years old,,, not only i stopped i hate cartoon now, now i am 24 years old, i remember also when i was young that my parents refrain me from watching movies and i can remember exactly what they used to say " you're young once you reach 18 years you can watch as you like " that never stopped me though!!!

i just afraid of one thing, which is ( i hate movies in future like i hated cartoon ) or that would be better for me,,,,, maybe that's what i need in order to become a 'normal' person ,,,,,, i don't know!!!!


English is not my native language ( ARABIC IS ), and it's odd that now when i watch any film with other language i think of it like a 'foreign' film like aren't all film are foreign for me!!!!


i don't consider myself a movie expert, i just don't know shit about movies or movie business in general, and am not saying that in authors/scantiest way ( like i know huge amount of information but there's a lot of info i don't know) am saying that in ( i really don't know shit, i barley watched 500 movies) way!!!

that's all what i have to say, or maybe there's more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Immortality

“Imagine immortality, where even a marriage of fifty years would feel like a one-night stand. Imagine seeing trends and fashions blur p...